& Legal Notice
This is the 1996 Site Annual Environmental Report, prepared for the U.S. Department of Energy by the Environmental Protection Department at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory. The results of LLNL's environmental monitoring and compliance effort and an assessment of the impact of LLNL operations on the environment and the public are presented in this publication.
The report is divided into two volumes.
The report sections below are available in Portable Document Format (PDF). Volume 1 Sections of the 1996 and 1995 SAER can be accessed individually. The 1996, 1995, and 1994 SAERs also can be accessed in their entirety. Memory requirements are indicated.
Preface (pdf file, 20K)
Executive Summary (pdf file, 40K)
1. Site Overview (pdf file, 200K)
2. Compliance Summary (pdf file, 320K)
3. Environmental Program Information (pdf file, 180K)
4. Air Monitoring (pdf file, 120K)
5. Air Effluent Monitoring (pdf file, 380K)
6. Sewerable Water (pdf file, 340K)
7. Surface Water (pdf file, 500K)
8. Ground Water (pdf file, 420K)
9. Soil and Sediment Monitoring (pdf file, 240K)
10. Vegetation and Foodstuff Monitoring (pdf file, 100K)
11. Environmental Radiation Monitoring (pdf file, 220K)
12. Radiological Dose Assessment (pdf file, 140K)
13. Quality Assurance (pdf file, 80K)
Appendix A. 1996 EPD Publications (pdf file, 40K)
Appendix B. Methods of Dose Calculations (pdf file, 40K)
References (pdf file, 40K)
Glossary (pdf file, 60K)
Reader Survey (pdf file, 20K)
Vol 1--Entire volume for printing (pdf file, 2.8 Mb)
Vol 2--Entire volume for printing (pdf file, 1 Mb)
|Last modified February 1, 2007.
For information about this page, contact
Click on Errata to view Record of Changes.