& Legal Notice
This is the 1995 Site Annual Environmental Report, prepared for the U.S. Department of Energy by the Environmental Protection Department at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory. The results of LLNL's environmental monitoring and compliance effort and an assessment of the impact of LLNL operations on the environment and the public are presented in this publication.
The report is divided into two volumes.
The report sections below are available in Portable Document Format (PDF). Volume 1 Sections of the 1995 and 1994 SAER can be accessed individually. The 1995, 1994, and 1993 SAERs also can be accessed in their entirety. Memory requirements are indicated.
Preface (pdf file, 20K)
Executive Summary (pdf file, 60K)
1. Site Overview (pdf file, 460K)
2. Compliance Summary (pdf file, 1060K)
3. Environmental Program Information (pdf file, 220K)
4. Air Monitoring (pdf file, 440K)
5. Air Effluent Monitoring (pdf file, 500K)
6. Sewage Monitoring (pdf file, 420K)
7. Surface Water Monitoring (pdf file, 600K)
8. Routine Ground Water Monitoring at Site 300 (pdf file, 260K)
9. Livermore Ground Water Protection Management Program (pdf file, 380K)
10. Soil and Sediment Monitoring (pdf file, 280K)
11. Vegetation and Foodstuff Monitoring (pdf file, 240K)
12. Environmental Radiation Monitoring (pdf file, 240K)
13. Radiological Dose Assessment (pdf file, 340K)
14. Compliance Self-Monitoring (pdf file, 1080K)
15. Quality Assurance (pdf file, 200K)
Appendix A. 1995 EPD Publications (pdf file, 60K)
Appendix B. Methods of Dose Calculations (pdf file, 60K)
References (pdf file, 80K)
Glossary (pdf file, 100K)
Volume 1--Entire volume for printing (pdf file, 7.4 Mb)
Volume 2--Entire volume for printing (pdf file, 4 Mb)
|Last modified February 1, 2007.
For information about this page, contact
See Errata to view Record of Changes.