& Legal Notice
1994 Site Annual
This is the 1994 Site Annual Environmental Report, prepared for the U.S.
Department of Energy by the Environmental Protection Department at Lawrence
Livermore National Laboratory. The results of LLNL's environmental monitoring
and compliance effort and an assessment of the impact of LLNL operations
on the environment and the public are presented in this publication.
The report is divided into two volumes.
- Contains descriptive and explanatory text, along with tables and figures
showing summary data and data trends over time. It includes all information
of interest to most readers.
- Primarily a detailed compilation of data.
The report sections below are available in Portable Document Format (PDF).
Volume 1 Sections of the 1995 and 1994 SAER can be accessed individually;
The 1995, 1994, and 1993 SAERs can be also be accessed in their entirety.
Memory requirements are indicated.
How to view PDF files.
Title Page and Preface (pdf file,
Executive Summary (pdf file, 60K)
1. Site Overview (pdf file, 460K)
2. Compliance Summary (pdf file, 960K)
3. Environmental Program Information
(pdf file, 120K)
4. Air Monitoring (pdf file, 500K)
5. Sewage Monitoring (pdf file, 380K)
6. Surface Water Monitoring (pdf file,
7. Routine Ground Water Monitoring
(pdf file, 300K)
8. Ground Water Protection Management Program
(pdf file, 600K)
9. Soil and Sediment Monitoring (pdf
10. Vegetation and Foodstuff Monitoring
(pdf file, 240K)
11. Environmental Radiation Monitoring
(pdf file, 280K)
12. Radiological Dose Assessment
(pdf file, 340K)
13. Compliance Self-Monitoring (pdf
14. Quality Assurance (pdf file,
Appendix A. 1994 EPD Publications
(pdf file, 100K)
Appendix B. Methods of Dose Calculations
(pdf file, 60K)
References (pdf file, 60K)
Glossary (pdf file, 100K)
Vol 1--Entire volume for printing (pdf
file, 6 Mb)
Vol 2--Entire volume for printing (pdf
file, 4 Mb)
1993 Environmental Annual--Entire
volume for printing (pdf file, 6.6 Mb)