& Legal Notice
This is the Environmental Report 2001, prepared for the U.S. Department of Energy by the Environmental Protection Department at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory. The results of LLNL's environmental monitoring and compliance effort and an assessment of the impact of LLNL operations on the environment and the public are presented in this publication.
The report is divided into two volumes.
The report sections below are available in Portable Document Format (PDF). These PDF files are best viewed with Adobe Acrobat Reader/Exchange 3.0 or greater. The environmental reports for 1994 through 2000 can be accessed individually by section or in their entirety. Memory requirements are indicated.
Title page (PDF file, 1.4M)
Department of Energy Letter (PDF file, 344K)
Preface (PDF file, 263K)
Executive Summary (PDF file, 848K)
1. Site Overview (PDF file, 1.1M)
2. Compliance Summary (PDF file, 1.2M)
3. Environmental Program Information (PDF file, 700K)
4. Air Effluent Monitoring (PDF file, 1M)
5. Air Monitoring (PDF file, 1.7M)
6. Sewerable Water Monitoring (PDF file, 1.1M)
7. Surface Water Monitoring (PDF file, 1.5M)
8. Groundwater Investigation and Remediation (PDF file, 1.6M)
9. Groundwater Monitoring (PDF file, 1.2M)
10. Soil and Sediment Monitoring (PDF file, 1.1M)
11. Vegetation and Foodstuff Monitoring (PDF file, 836K)
12. Environmental Radiation Monitoring (PDF file, 864K)
13. Radiological Dose Assessment (PDF file, 916K)
14. Quality Assurance (PDF file, 732K)
Appendix A. Methods of Dose Calculations (PDF file, 748K)
Appendix B. Environmental DOE Orders in Work Smart Standards (PDF file, 308K)
Appendix C. Reports for Regulatory Agencies (PDF file, 320K)
Appendix D. Supplementary Topics on Radiological Dose (PDF file, 332K)
Appendix E. Errata (PDF file, 308K)
References (PDF file, 356K)
Acronyms and Abbreviations (PDF file, 320K)
Glossary (PDF file, 356K)
Main Volume--Entire volume for printing (PDF file, 25.1M)
Data Supplement--Entire volume for printing (PDF file, 4.9M)
|Last modified February 1, 2007.
|For information about this page,
Richard G. Blake, firstname.lastname@example.org.